- Are you interested in working for Nissan Canada at their Mississauga Headquarters?
- Are you bilingual English and French and strive in fast-paced environments?
- Strong focus on customer loyalty and satisfaction by ensuring we are reaching out to customers and providing them with different leasing options as well as any loyalty promotions we may have available for them.
- Responsible for remarketing to customers in a designated territory from 45 days prior to lease maturity up to maturity date. Review assigned queue on a daily basis. Contact customers confirming maturity date, residual value and address. Explain lease end process and review and recommend options with a focus on lease renewal. Request and Follow-up on lease-end decision. Keep accurate records of all contacts in remarketing system.
- Offer customers lease extensions, addendums, and renewals as required. Prepare all documentation including worksheets and contracts and present to management for approval. Calculate and collect outstanding balances and excess kilometre charges. Renew liens. Co-ordinate with dealers. Follow-up and distribute returned and signed documentation to appropriate departments
- Share other department administrative responsibilities including responding to faxes or inquiries from dealers within 24 hours. Review and respond to customer mail. Review and update system with returned mail info. Manually follow up lease extensions for termination and vehicle recovery. Prepare Bills of Sale. Respond to other customer inquiries. Request condition reports from dealers to terminate accounts. Investigate and provide solutions for misc. and non-routine issues. Assist other departments as required. Maintain accurate records of all customer and dealer contacts.
- Assess and collect charges and fees due at maturity: Review customer accounts, calculate outstanding balances, excess km charges, and arrange for and collect payment
- Bilingual in English and French required
- University degree or College Diploma is preferred
- Customer service oriented and positive attitude to preserve and create customer loyalty and satisfaction
- High degree of responsiveness to all customer inquiries
- Good negotiation and conflict management skills
- Problem solving and decision making skill
- Location: Headquarter of Nissan Canada Inc. through Kelly Services, Mississauga, close to Highway 401 & 427 (accessible by Public Transportation)
- Monday to Friday total of 40 hours per week
- Day shift and evening shift (rotation shift, must be available 9am to 8pm) 8 hour shifts
- $23/hr + 4% Vacation Pay + Eligible Statutory Holiday Pay + Vehicle Purchase Plan + Kelly Services Benefits available for purchase
- This role is an ongoing assignment through Kelly Services
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our employee website myKelly.ca
Bilingual Lease Customer Network Representative, Nissan CanadaMississauga, ON, Canada
BILINGUAL LEASE CUSTOMER NETWORK REPRESENTATIVE, NISSAN CANADA HQ
Drive your career by joining Kelly Services’ Team at Nissan Canada in Mississauga, Ontario. How would you like the opportunity to work for an award winning automotive company in the Lease Customer Network Department for Nissan Canada Finance? The role has a strong focus on customer loyalty and satisfaction. We aim to provide customers with outstanding support in regards to leasing questions and concerns and ensure they are aware of their different leasing options with Nissan. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, do not hesitate, and APPLY NOW!
Great Perks, Vehicle Purchase Plan available, Benefits Available, Gym on Site, Subsidized Cafeteria, warm and friendly environment
The applicants are asked to submit electronics copies of their resume by clicking on APPLY ONLINE/NOW.
Only applicants with the skill sets that we are looking will be contacted. Please, NO PHONE CALLS about this job!
We are looking forward to review your applications and bringing you on board our team of experts. We invite you also to visit our website www.kellyservices.ca to view other job opportunities and our branch locator.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA762CEM000214
Date Posted: 27/11/2019