- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Completes accurate and timely posting of production data in SAP.
- Reviews raw material and process supply inventories and trends consumption to schedule deliveries, generates purchase orders, confirms delivery date with vendor, schedules plant activities via MTL, and performs goods receipt in SAP.
- Monitors cost variance and production data (including Utilities and Energy) in SAP at an appropriate frequency. Identifies items that are exceeding the deviation tolerances as documented in the business rules.
- Investigates and determines the root cause for deviation to identify if a posting error or a process change has occurred and develop an action plan to prevent recurrence.
- Performs SAP transactions to make appropriate production posting correction(s).
- Performs inter-company transfers for raw materials, catalyst and finished products.
- Works with Technical Advising to identify permanent plant process changes and required BOM and Routing data updates in SAP.
- Maintains Bills of Materials and Routing table data in SAP and determines appropriate changes. Performs SAP transactions to update data as required by business rules.
- Monitors and updates selected C&D level master data as requested by the business.
- Monitors key work process metrics (i.e. inventory accuracy, etc).
- Balances and reconciles raw material and product inventory discrepancies and makes necessary production posting adjustments to correct inventories.
- Performs SAP transaction to reconcile and close period orders after all production posting is completed.
- Performs various Inventory Management duties and routine month end close activities as defined by procedures and business rules.
- Participate in annual physical inventory audit.
- Monitors detailed plant cost center reports and provide summary data and forecasts for analysis work by appropriate personnel.
- Completes Records Management activities for production data.
- Actively participates in unit EH&S programs.
- Participates on annual Budget Setting and Cost Management team.
- Effectively utilizes MOC policy.
- Completes assigned AITS actions.
- Sets ODMS Self Assessment Schedule annually, and enters into AITS.
- Conducts ODMS Self Assessments as necessary.
- Conducts ODMS training as required.
- Assists ODMS Element Focal Points with Self Assessments as required.
- Enters Self Assessment action items into AITS.
- Leads annual Management System Review.
- Assists in Element Focal Points preparation for MSR.
- Updates L3 Documents as required.
- Participates in Business ODMS as needed.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
SAP Coordinator - Fort Saskatchewan, ABFort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada
The Fort facility is looking to fill a position encompassing both the Production Data Technician role and the ODMS Coordinator role. Financial certificate/diploma, or previous experience in a Finance role is an asset. The Production Data Technician maintains accurate production and inventory data in SAP for the production plants, and ensures reliable supply of raw materials and process supplies to support the business strategy. The ODMS (Operating Discipline Management System) Coordinator leads the implementation of ODMS at the department level and is responsible for training, facilitating, and organizing self-assessments and audits.
Production Data Technician Accountabilities:
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bils622@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA762CBS000140
Date Posted: 09/01/2020