- Fort McMurray
- Long Term!
- Operate and monitor plant process equipment within established parameters
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work during heavy work loads
- Ability to troubleshoot process equipment and enter work notifications
- Ability to complete minor maintenance (i.e. replace small valves, change oil and filters on machinery and adjust pump packing)
- Ability to issue and authorize safe work permits
- Ability to complete isolations
- Ability to use the Loss Prevention System
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- High School Education (required)
- Previous Extraction / Tailings experience (preferred)
- 2-5 years experience in similar role or SCL experience (preferred)
- This is a Fort McMurray based position located at our Base Plant site.
- Team 500 (3D3N6X) (Team 504)
- Mask fit (includes 3M1/2 and Full)
- Fall Protection (OSSA)
- Confined and Restricted Space Entry (OSSA)
- SCBA Mask Fit (Scott AV2000)
- Start date: August 26th, 2019
- End date: September 30, 2020
Process Operator needed (Extraction Department)Fort McMurray, AB, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our oil & gas client in the recruitment of a Process Operator for their Production M&E Froth Department. Contact us today to learn more!
Experience and Education:
Required Safety training / equipment (if applicable)
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Strategic Accounts.
Not the right opportunity for you? You cancreate a profileon our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
*Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs.See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for ourCareer Tips Newsletterto receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn& Twitter, or visitkellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA767ZKL001291
Date Posted: 09/08/2019