- Temporary Position
- Contract Position
- Opportunity to build your skills
- Loading, and off-loading of trucks
- Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
- Receive raw materials, ingredients and packaging into the plant.
- Ship finished product from the production floor to the storage.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Follows all Quality, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) requirements.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Locating stock into warehouse racking, including operation of a fork lift truck. Retrieval of stock, when required for line setup and pick/pack teams
- Follows all company safety procedures and policies including wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), using proper lifting techniques, and properly locking out equipment.
- Retrieves supplies and materials; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallet on truck; moves pallet to production location.*
- Minimum of 1 years of Reach Forklift Experience in a Warehouse/Production environment
- Knowledge of Automated Shipping Systems / RF Technology
- Experience using SAP is a strong asset
- Ability to perform heavy lifting – 50lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work rotating shifts (days, nights, afternoons)
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Non-smoking environment
Forklift - Stand up Reach OperatorsBrantford, ON, Canada
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. A family company with a truly progressive and global outlook. Home to iconic brands Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Surprise® and Kinder Bueno®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Today, the Ferrero Group is present in 53 countries, and its products are sold in more than 160 countries. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges for our people, alongside significant opportunities for career development and mobility. Ferrero invites you to take the challenge and make your skills count through this exciting career opportunity.
* To be considered for this position you must meet the following qualifications:
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7652LM000077
Date Posted: 04/07/2019