- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Bilingual (French/English); preferred
- Post-secondary education; preferred
- 1-3 years of contact center experience (preferred)
- Should have an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking ability; passion for problem solving are assets for this role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deescalate callers
- The candidates should have a passion for customer service by nature to help others find solutions or resolutions to a problem.
- Opportunity to work for a multinational corporation
- $18.00/h+ 4% weekly vacation pay
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Modern and clean work environment
- Ability to enroll for benefits after 90 days
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center (online)
Bilingual(English/French) Customer Service AgentMoncton, NB, Canada
Have you always dreamed about working at a multinational corporation with lots of opportunities? Well, this is your chance!
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (French/English) for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. There are 5 positions open at the moment. These are full time 12-months contracts. The ideal candidates should be fluent in written and spoken French and English as this role requires inbound phone support and email support.
Work schedule: 12 hours shifts-4 days on and 4days off
2 positions from 8AM-8PM; 2 positions from 8PM-8AM; 1 position from 4PM-12AM
Priority will be given to those who are flexible with the schedule and open to do the night shift!
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications:
Please send your most updated Resume is MSWord format. We thank all the applicants but only the most qualified will be contacted.
What Do We Offer You?
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA762CRB000003
Date Posted: 12/03/2020