- Provide administrative support to a department or individual. Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative coordination abilities.
- Well organized and has a focus on customer service.
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Opportunity to work for a multinational corporation
- Competitive base+ 4% weekly vacation pay
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Modern and clean work environment
- Ability to enroll for benefits after 90 days
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center (online)
Bilingual Administrative/Invoicing AssistantMoncton, NB, Canada
Have you always dreamed about working at a multinational corporation with opportunities for growth? Well this is your chance!
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting for several Administrative Assistants for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. These are full time 6-8 months contracts with a strong possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate would be fluent in English and French with previous experience in administrative support and invoicing.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications:
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis.
Please send your most updated Resume is MSWord format. We thank all the applicants but only the most qualified will be contacted.
What Do We Offer You?
Reference ID: CA762CRB000006
Date Posted: 06/05/2020