- Proactively monitor the health of the organization’s digital signage networks
- Field, document, track and manage Customer issues to resolution while adhering to Customer SLA’s
- Provide technical Customer Support via telephone, email and other communication methods
- Perform remote diagnostics and repairs using various software and knowledgebase tools
- Manage the timely shipment of spare parts and equipment
- College Diploma or Equivalent Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience fielding and providing Technical Support to internal and external Customers
- Strong software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills in a client/server architecture
- Proven top notch Customer Service to internal and external Customers (both verbal and written)
- Exhibit Customer-centric and proactive approach to Supporting Customers
- Experience providing remote Client site troubleshooting
- Team player possessing excellent problem solving, analytical, time-management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, manage and pivot in a fast-paced support environment
- Experience with digital signage platforms and networks considered an asset
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Company perks
- Dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Click on the “Apply” button!
- You can also call Call 519-772-7736 for more details!
Level ll Support Analyst (bilingual Portuguese/English)Waterloo, ON, Canada
Our Waterloo based client has partnered with Kelly Services to recruit for the position Technical Support Analyst. This is a customer support position involved in the support and maintenance of the organization’s client networks. It is suitable for someone with previous technical support experience. You are an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal and technical troubleshooting skills
In this role, you will monitor the organization’s client digital equipment and work with our support team to proactively and expediently restore failed units back to service. Flexibility with shifts, changes and rotating on-call required to adhere and be responsive to our Customer’s needs.
Education and Experience
What’s in if for You:
Interested? Two ways to apply:
Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted if you meet the requirements of the position. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world.
We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA7650CV000053
Date Posted: 02/10/2019