- Provides support to Bulk fuel terminal for the driver and terminal operator with various request. The team will typically answer 80-100 calls per day and equivalent in email request.
- Organizes and supports activities for a program, department or initiative.
- Performs administrative tasks in support of effort.
- Ensures coordination of activities across departments and or individuals.
- Provides general meeting support and schedule coordination. Position will receive direction and support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Strong administrative coordination abilities.
- Customer service experience
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Open to work some weekends as per the work shift rotation 4days on/4days off.
Bilingual Dispatcher (24/7 availability)Moncton, NB, Canada
Bilingual Business Services Coordinator I
Your best career move could be just around the corner with Kelly Services. We are pleased to be recruiting a Bilingual Business Services Coordinator I for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a full time 6-month contract. The successful candidate must be bilingual French & English, easily adapts to change and can work 10.5 hours per day/night/weekends shifts – 4days on/4days off in complex system within a fast pace environment.
This position would typically include supporting terminal operations and drivers within the Terminal Operation Unit team.
Skills and Qualifications
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Reference ID: CA762CMK000100
Date Posted: 23/07/2020