- Analog and Digital
- VHDL Design
- Communication products
Electronics Design EngineerBurnaby, BC, Canada
Position: Electronics Design Engineer
Reporting to the Technology Program Manager responsible for releases of communication products to drive both top-line and bottom-line growth. The successful candidate will be able to bring products from a clean sheet concept through to the final design stage for manufacturing. This candidate will have a strong technical background in digital, analogue and optical electronics, with the ability to implement standard and non-standard telecommunication protocols in cost/power efficient designs.
• Assume design authority role for existing and new Access Cards (Hardware/FPGA/Firmware/ Test loads)
• Review marketing requirements to develop formal product specifications
• Plan and implement electronic designs to meet new product specifications and schedules
• Support and solve existing product design deficiencies reported by customers
• Provide product support to Systems and Applications Engineering groups
• Assist and share ideas for use in new telecommunications platforms
• Excellent communication, organization and documentation skills
• BA/MS Electrical Engineering degree with 5 years of communication product design experience
• VHDL design (5 years)
• Analogue and Digital circuit design experience (5 years).
• Xilinx and Modelsim tool sets
• Knowledge of Packet, Ethernet, SONET/SDH, PDH, Voice, Data technologies
• Proactive team player
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within [xx] hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA762CJD000560
Date Posted: 17/05/2019