- Manage the Operations and Manage the Facility when the Director, Facility Operations is absent
- Assist the Director Facility Operations with interviews, hiring, and training with the HR Team
- Ensure operations are consistent with HR, IT, Accounting, Security and Health and Safety structure
- Lead daily meetings with the facility operations and priorities daily/weekly task
- Ensure facility leadership are following company policies and procedures
- Develop and implement Operations plans with the SOP in collaborations with the Quality Assurance team
- Enforce and maintain all documentation in accordance with SOP, GPP, and GGP
- Manage ongoing operating performance against plans and budgets
- Conduct personal performance management planning for employees for ongoing proficiency training and smooth on-boarding and more
- Engineering degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Facility Operation role
- Must have experience with Hazard Awareness, SOP, GPP, GMP, GGP
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous lead/management experience
- Attentive to details
- Good communication skills and problem solving
Assistant Director of the Facility of OperationNew Glasgow, NS, Canada
We at Kelly are currently seeking for a Assistant or Deputy Director of Facility in Stellarton NS; an affordable and safe community located in Nova Scotia’s beautiful Northumberland shore Region.
The Deputy Director Facility is with the Cannabis Industry and will be is responsible for supporting and assisting he Director Facility of Operations. This role will manage a large-scale commercial facility, planning, directing, organizing, leading and supporting the facility leadership. If you have a degree as a Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree a few years ago, we would like to hear from you!
Salaried Position: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm – This position will require after hours or extended hours based on activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
Security Clearance may be requested for this position
While we thank you for applying. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca. Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7412VM000079
Date Posted: 25/11/2019