- Schedule & hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; 40 hours/week
- Duration: ASAP-December 31, 2020
- Start date: ASAP
- Competitive pay rate!
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent in related work experience
- Previous experience operating industrial material handling equipment
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control to maximize effective distribution of goods
- Currently active Forklift Certificate
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with PPE
Fork Lift OperatorMount Pearl, NL, Canada
We are looking for a Fork Lift Operator who enjoys working in a small warehouse in Mount Pearl, NL. This individual would have previous experience operating industrial material handling equipment including forklifts, tuggers, man-ups, hand trucks pallet jacks, material movement carts, lifts, ladders, etc. This individual would be detail oriented, able to troubleshoot problems, be able to maintain records and be a team player.
Your expertise includes the ability to:
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Light Industrial
Reference ID: CA7311MM000062
Date Posted: 12/03/2020