- Fort McMurray AB work location - accommodation required
- Contract opportunity, strong potential for extension
- Continuous processing of Training Requests for all company sites
- Implementation/sustainment of WebCAT and company Training Systems
- Provides support and expertise to Employees, Trainers, Field Trainers and Supervisors on the use of WebCAT
- Update Training plans, Class scheduling, Training Records and Person data
- New Employee Training support for the creation, maintenance and updating of new hires
- 2-5 years of experience
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Computer skills including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
- Organizational skills
- Project planning/coordination skills
- Strong communications skills including presentation skills and written communication
- Ability to work independently and in a Team environment
- Information management training (Able to organize electronic information)
WebCAT Coordinator - Oil & GasFort McMurray, AB, Canada
Kelly Services is seeking a skilled contractor for a WebCAT Coordinator position with our oil & gas client in Fort McMurray. This is a contract opportunity until the end of the year with potential for extension. The successful candidate will have 2-5 years of experience within project planning, coordination and training. Please read on for more details, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Strategic Accounts. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000340
Date Posted: 09/05/2019