- Schedule & hours: Daytime, Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week with limited on-call
- Duration: Permanent
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive Health & Benefits package
- Matching RSP Pension Plan
- Very family orientated, they have company wide family events throughout the year
- Monday – Friday, day shift with very limited on-call requirements
- Company provided vehicle
- Travel mostly in the HRM area.
- And more!
- Install a variety of air conditioning and refrigeration systems including but not limited to heat pumps, de/humidification systems, ventilation systems, air circulation systems and self-contained rooftop units
- Troubleshoot, repair and restore equipment and systems to full operation and recommend repairs/replacement where necessary
- Complete and maintain company documentation
- Maintenance of propane heating systems in both residential and commercial settings
- Working with dispatchers and sales team
- Maintaining good rapport with clients and customers alike
- Work accurately, timely, and safely following outlined policies and procedures
- Certificate in a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning course with a Red Seal Certificate
- Ozone Depletion Prevention Certificate
- Occupational Health & Safety Certificate
- WHIMIS Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Fall Arrest Certificate
- Valid drivers' license with a clean drivers' abstract
- Favourable criminal record check
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Time management - able to meet tight deadlines
Red Seal Refrigeration & A/C MechanicHalifax, NS, Canada
Our Client, a well-established local business in Lower Sackville, N. S. has a full time permanent opportunity for a Red Seal Refrigeration & A/C Mechanic. This is a fabulous opportunity to work for a family-oriented business that offers a great Health and Dental benefits package, company matching RSP pension plan contributions, company wide family events throughout the year, a set Monday – Friday Day shift with limited on call requirements, local travel mostly within the HRM area, company vehicle, and a very competitive compensation package.
If you are a professional, courteous, customer service focused individual looking for a change or new opportunity this is the job for you! The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and function for providing support to our clients’ clients both residential and commercial.
Benefits of working for our client:
Job Responsibilities: (may include, but not limited to)
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at kellyservics.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Skilled Trades
Reference ID: CA7311AM000181
Date Posted: 17/05/2019