- Prepare bi-weekly payroll for salary & hourly employees
- Maintain and update payroll, benefits, and employee reports for up to 1000 employees
- Prepare & post payroll journal entries
- Prepare & distribute annual T4 reports, including taxable benefits
- Complete WCB/ROE reports
- Conduct employee on-boarding, new hires, and departures
- Administer and company group benefits, and answer any inquires
- Reconcile payroll related general ledger accounts including vacation pay liability and other accrued payroll liability accounts
- 3-5 years' experience as a Payroll/Group Benefits Administrator
- Working Knowledge of CRA Requirements related to payroll source deduction remittances
- Experience working with Kronos is considered an asset
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills
- Ability to learn and work with various computer databases and software's
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel will be tested
Payroll AdministratorHalifax, NS, Canada
We are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator for our client. This is consider a full-time permanent position. The ideal candidate would be professional in verbal and written communication, and working knowledge of Kronos is considered an asset.
Monday - Friday
Vacation & Benefits (H/D/V)
Full-time - Permanent - Amazing career opportunity!
Urgent Fill! Contract me directly - email@example.com
Job Responsibilities: (may include, but not limited to)
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Reference ID: CA7311JL000059
Date Posted: 28/11/2019