- Support secretarial and administrative tasks as needed.
- Serve as front desk receptionist greeting agents and visitors in a professional and hospitable manner and ensuring their needs are met
- Partner with HR to support recruitment, orienting and onboarding new employees.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations and administration of the Toronto office.
- Organizing, stocking and cleaning office
- Coordinate refreshments for meetings and training sessions
- Data entry and other administrative support as needed
- Make ALL company travel arrangements
- Event planning
- 5 + years’ experience as an Office Assistant/Office Manager
- Hardworking and extremely organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Advanced in Microsoft Suite
Office ManagerToronto, ON, Canada
Office Manager/ Office Assistant
Are you a detail orientated Office Manager looking to make a change and join a fun and creative environment? Are you comfortable working in a hands-on role? Our client, a Non-Profit Organization are looking for someone who aligns with their commitment to do meaningful work. They are seeking a personable Office Manager to join their team in downtown Toronto.
Reference ID: CA7611ET000001
Date Posted: 02/10/2019