- Responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project.
- Contribute to the team or department by applying relevant knowledge of one or more functional areas.
- Work independently to confer with customers who contact the organization by telephone or electronically, provide scripted information about organization products or services, discuss customer accounts and obtain or address customer complaints.
- Provide ability to deviate from the script to address moderately complex inquiries.
- Respond independently to call or email customers to provide follow up on difficult to moderately complex inquiries.
- Work on documentation and solve difficult to moderately complex customer issues/requests/complaints in accordance to established procedures, and when required, redirect queries to appropriate department or personnel.
- Obtain and collect feedback from product development and service departments to confirm the most appropriate sources of materials and secondary sources of information that can be recommended to customers to answer their questions.
- Maintain databases, make recommendations to management for customer issue prevention and the sales team to identify sales opportunities.
- Make updates to procedures to ensure the improvement of Customer Service processes.
- Assist in the maintenance of databases containing information on customer interactions and transactions to facilitate future needs in data collection and consolidation.
- Propose and implement continuous improvements initiatives to facilitate job function.
- Fully developed professional who has in depth knowledge of the discipline and the role and who can work without direct guidance or direction from others.
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Bilingual Customer Service Representative/industrial environmentLongueuil, QC, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting a highly skilled Bilingual Customer Service Representative for our client in Longueuil, a leader in the aerospace industry. This position is for a seasoned professional in Customer Service who works independently resolving complex customer inquiries.
The successful candidate will provide pre-delivery and after-sale support to customers which may include product ordering, availability and delivery.
Bachelor degree with 4 to 7 years of experience or Master degree with 2 to 5 years of experience in Administration, Administration/Commerce, Aeronautics, Business Management - Finance, Industrial Engineering, International Administration, Management, Marketing Sales, Operations Management…
Normal work schedule: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday to Friday - Occasional weekend coverage required.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/Bilingual CSR - P&W.docx
Reference ID: CA762CMK000035
Date Posted: 06/07/2019