- Great Opportunity
- Windsor Area
- Superior computer skills including experience with MS Word, Excel (pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and prioritize completion of numerous tasks with time contraints
- High level of attention to detail and commitment to quality results, ability to work in a team environment
Administrative AssistantWindsor, ON, Canada
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for department personnel. Will manage calendars administer all correspondence, travel arrangements and expense processing, plan and organize meetings and teleconferences, including preparation of agendas. Order office supplies and other duties as assigned.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7661AU000251
Date Posted: 08/06/2020