- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Perform as document control coordinator role to coordinate and manage the document change process; Support document contacts, document owner managers, stakeholders engaged in document change process through applicable Control document library (CDL) Change Management Procedure; Perform document quality check to ensure the correct usage of document templates/formats and all implementation activities are completed; Follow-up on issues raised by stakeholders.
- Manage Legal Regiments Monitoring Process (LRMP) for CGO including preparing data and entering data into Legal Registry; working with SMEs and Sub Program Process Coordinators to develop completion plan; supporting LR activities completion within LR etc.
- Support in developing targets/indicators for document control and LRMP processes
- Other responsibilities including gathering and analyzing data, preparing reports to meet all Regulatory, TC, and GOMP requirements.
- Quality professional status or equivalent (process development, procedure development, audit, measurement, management systems etc.);
- Demonstrated experience within SAP, specifically the Quality Module; All Microsoft Office tools, FileNet Systems, SharePoint
- Strong planning and organization skills; Pay attention to details
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to create effective solutions;
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills, professionalism. Must be capable of working, communicating, presenting and training comfortably at all levels of the organization;
- Functions effectively in an environment where change occurs continuously;
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal direction;
- Ability to build effective relationships with team members, business partners and key stakeholders.
- Oil & Gas process experience is an asset
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Quality Technologist - Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
The Canada Gas Operations (CGO) Management Program (GOMP) ensures we successfully achieve Canada Gas mission, vision and objectives. The GOMP provides the framework for continual improvement to enhance the satisfaction of both internal and external customers and other interested parties within CGO. It provides confidence to our organization and its customers that we can provide products that consistently fulfill requirements.
This role will be reporting to the GOMP Program Manager.
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume in Word to: Petra.Dubnyk@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000703
Date Posted: 07/06/2019