- Runs diagnostics programs, isolates problems and determines and implements solutions
- May provide desk side or remote assistance
- Determines when to escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate IT team for further support.
- Creates requisitions in SAP on behalf of clients that are the basis for purchase orders for materials and services.
- Creates work orders and warehouse reservations in SAP on behalf of clients
- Utilizes excellent customer services skills to provide superior service
- Maintains job aides as work processes change
- Provides first level end-user support for requisition related questions
- Assists clients with understanding the requisitioning process
- Gathers required inputs from business unit to accurately forecast camp bed requirements and maintains forecast in camp system
- Bachelor's Degree of related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in providing end user supports on SAP systems.
- Excellent customer services and communication skills.
SAP Systems Administrator - Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
SAP Systems Administrator
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, the largest oil sand company, to provide system support to its’ Project Execution Services Division. The position will be based in Calgary, AB.
12 months contract with possibility of renewal.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Recruiter, and if your profile matches the requirement, a Recruiter will contact you. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.Why Kelly®?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014. Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion.
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA76ECJC000580
Date Posted: 28/11/2019