- Processing customer orders in a timely manner
- Resolve any discrepancies
- Provide order confirmations to customers
- Ensure accurate billing and prepare billing correction request when required
- Process incoming service repair requests, approvals and requests for loaners
- Ensure KPI’s are being met
- Maintain accurate notes
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must be Bilingual in French and English
- Must have a Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a call centre environment
- Working knowledge Datasweep, SalesForce, Service Clouse, Netsuite or SAP is considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Strong English & French skills both written and verbal
Bilingual Customer Service RepresentativeRichmond Hill, ON, Canada
Are you someone who can deliver a high level of customer support? Do you thrive in fast paced environments? Are you able to multitask while still achieving quality results? If so, this may be the position for you!
Kelly services is looking for a Bilingual Call Centre Representative for a temporary, long term opportunity at our client located in Richmond Hill.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
The ideal candidate will possess:
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, click the Apply button now! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly representative. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA7611DC000102
Date Posted: 07/11/2019