- 2+ years’ experience in an office setting in either customer service or inside sales
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency with EDI is a definite asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced team environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Big picture thinker, able to anticipate problems and provide solutions
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work until 6pm Monday- Friday
- Competitive hourly wage ($18/hour)
- Prompt weekly paycheck via direct deposit
- Rapidly growing company with room for advancement
- Great company culture in a supportive team environment
CSR and Sales SupportKitchener, ON, Canada
Our Kitchener distribution client has an immediate opening for a customer service/inside sales support role . The CSR is responsible for taking a high volume of incoming calls from B2B customers in an office environment as well as order entry, follow ups and collaborating with the accounting, operations and logistics departments to see inquiries through to completion. This is a six month contract position
We are looking for:
Our client offers:
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA7650AP000511
Date Posted: 09/08/2019