- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Respond to and resolve incoming customer inquiries and requests
- Document processing (processing contracts, sending documents)
- Prepare customer correspondence, including lien release, statements of account and payout letters
- Complete outgoing calls including lease transfer follow-up, payout problems, and any other calls necessary to respond to inquiries or issues.
- Bilingual (French/English); Preferred for the night shift and mandatory for the day shift
- Post-secondary education; Preferred
- 1 year of contact center experience (Preferred)
- Capacity to maintain a customer focus in challenging circumstances and with high call volumes
- Proficiency in learning new computer systems and solid keyboarding skills
- Proficient in MS Office; a must
- Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The candidates should have a passion for customer service by nature to help others find solutions or resolutions to a problem.
Bilingual Call Center Agent - Day/Night Shift - 4 days on/4 days offMoncton, NB, Canada
Bilingual Call Center Agent - Night/Day Shifts - 4days on/4days off.
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting a Bilingual (French/English) call center agent for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a full time 1-Year contract, night shift from 8pm until 8 am and day shift from 8 am until 8 pm on a 4-day on/4-day off rotation. The ideal candidate should be open to work some weekends and preferably not mandatory fluent in written and spoken French and English for the night shift and fluently bilingual in English and French for the day shift as this role requires inbound phone support and email support.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA762CMK000087
Date Posted: 12/03/2020