- Nanticoke, Ontario work location
- Friday to Monday 10 hour days
- Scheduling meetings, organizing meeting meal catering, meeting meal invoice processing
- General invoice processing for select/specific site contractors, SharePoint uploads, expense statement quality checks & initial set-up
- Scanning, filing, photocopying, ordering, office supply cabinet stocking
- Long term document storage (Iron Mountain)
- Specific employee timekeeping system updates
- Coordinate initial IT set-up for new employees
- Other administrative support as required
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong communication skills and organizational
- Proficiency with Email and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong administrative coordination abilities
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Administrative Assistant - Oil & GasNanticoke, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting an Administrative Assistant for our Nanticoke Ontario oil & gas client. We are seeking an Administrator for a junior level opportunity to work 10 hour shifts Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The successful candidate will have strong Microsoft Office skills and the on-going availability to work the required schedule.
Schedule of work:
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday – 10 hour days - 7am-5:30pm
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Strategic Accounts. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000345
Date Posted: 14/05/2019