- Location: Headquarter of Nissan Canada Inc. through Kelly Services, Mississauga, close to Highway 401 & 427 (accessible by Public Transportation)
- Monday to Friday total of 40 hours per week
- Hourly rate + 4% Vacation Pay + Eligible Statutory Holiday Pay + Vehicle Purchase Plan + Kelly Services Benefits available
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our employee website myKelly.ca
Transaction Processing Representative, Nissan FinanceMississauga, ON, Canada
Transaction Processing Representative – Nissan Canada HQ
How would you like the opportunity to work for an award winning automotive company which fully respects each individual's potential? If so, Kelly Services is proud to present an excellent opportunity in Account Services at Nissan Canada, one of the most innovative and exciting automotive companies worldwide. Do not hesitate, APPLY NOW!
Nissan Canada Financial (through Kelly Services) is looking for an analytical and dynamic Transaction Processing Representative. The Transaction Processing Representative performs a variety of clerical tasks to facilitate the identification and processing of customer and dealer cheques. Researches and resolves complex customer account issues. Investigates and resolves outstanding Clearing Account items to ensure proper financial reporting and in compliance with JSOX. Performs other duties as assigned. Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
1. Utilizes the Shaw, Lemans, LOS, P360, CICSP and AFS for identification of customer cheques and for researching account problems.
2. Posts a variety of monetary and non-monetary transactions to customer accounts by the established deadline. Balances and reconciles batches to ensure accuracy and completeness.
3. Secures necessary documents, reviews and monitors accounts for proper documentation and appropriate authority levels to ensure proper processing.
4. Investigates and resolves various account discrepancies such as missing or incorrect posting of customer cheques. Processes complex entries such as multi-day transactions for correction of customer accounts.
5. Works various exception reports to update or correct customer accounts. Reconciles outstanding items appearing on a weekly balance and control report.
6. Provides guidance and training to less tenured employees on various Transaction Processing tasks including automated processes for Western Union, lease terminations, repossession bills and compliance letters.
7. Communicates with internal customers and external vendors such as banks, Corporate Treasury, lockbox providers, dealers and customers to process exception items. Generates routine written correspondence for exception items.
8. Assists with special projects and user acceptance testing.
9. As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Business preferred. Incumbents must demonstrate a good understanding of accounting/financial processing principles; have general knowledge of automotive financing operations and good problem solving skills to handle complex account issues. Proficiency in Excel/Outlook as well as a good comfort level adapting to new computer systems. Must be organized, have good time-management skills, be able to multi-task. Incumbent must have good analytical skills and have an eye for detail and accuracy. Basic knowledge of related NCF policies and procedures is also required. Strong working knowledge of Shaw, Lemans, LOS, P360 CICSP and AFS.
Interpersonal Skills: Incumbents have a variety of internal and external contacts, and have a good customer service orientation. Incumbents speak on behalf of the company and on behalf of supervisors when dealing with customer/dealer complaints. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to handle customer/dealer inquires. Motivation is required when encouraging representatives to maintain call statistics and targets. Conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiation are required when mediating issues between customers and dealers. Effective listening is required to understand inquiries and issues, and communicating complex information is required when explaining difficult procedures (e.g. lease transfers). Collaboration is required when working with collections on a past due account. Diplomacy is often applied when managing a difficult customer or dispute between two departments. Presentation skills are required in training sessions.
Complexity and Problem Solving: There are consistent non-routine problems that require analysis/creativity to select from a limited range of possible solutions and precedents. Each situation is unique. “Outside the box” thinking in keeping with the Nissan Way guidelines is imperative for the success of the incumbent.
Language: Bilingual an asset
Great Perks, Vehicle Purchase Plan available, Benefits Available for purchase, Gym on Site, Subsidized Cafeteria, warm and friendly environment
The applicants are asked to submit electronics copies of their resume by clicking on APPLY ONLINE/NOW. Only applicants with the skill sets that we are looking will be contacted. Please, NO PHONE CALLS about this job!
We are looking forward to review your applications and bringing you on board our team of experts. We invite you also to visit our website www.kellyservices.ca to view other job opportunities and our branch locator.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA762CEM000198
Date Posted: 16/05/2019