- Ensure customer satisfaction and reduce capital employed by efficiently managing collection efforts (including preventive and dunning actions), responding timely and effectively to all queries, complaints and maintaining customer accounts updated while ensuring blocked orders are timely and efficiently released
- In cooperation with Sales and Treasurer’s Credit, meet Accounts Receivable (AR) targets and with Cash Application DSPs, meet Unapplied Cash metrics
- Plays a key role to ensure customer experience is positive
- Act as CS professional and maintain a strong business relationship with assigned customers
- Manage accounts receivable, according to escalation process, and execute collection procedures:
- Respond to inbound calls or proactively call customers as defined by center rules to advise them of concerning invoices, payment completion and its consequences.
- Responsible for the follow ups of invoices until customer payment is received and receivable is cleared
- Identify root causes and corrective actions and ensure they are implemented.
- Follow up with customers for unapplied payments to identify relevant invoices and apply the cash.
- Coordinate all collection efforts until the final decision is taken on the CTP meeting
- Identifies blocked orders, credit payments and supports resolution process for all types effectively
- Assigns special attention to Priority Accounts, strategic customers
- Supports credit disbursement process and facilitate agreement with customer on disbursement method (matching or return of funds)
- Communicate routinely with Credit function and Sales representative regarding collection issues, payment trends, pertinent customer information and payment irregularities
- Process receivables rescheduling requests from Sales
- Analyze and release AOT and prepayment blocked orders
- Apply payments, focusing on manual ones
- Provide required information for month end account reconciliation and other operational stewardship, performance reporting activities according to defined metrics
- Support other team members during peak call activity, vacations, absences
- Assist with projects, initiative, strategic work items assigned by CS Management
- Executes operational activities in compliance with Controls requirements of the respective business area
- Good Issue Diagnosis and Resolution skill. Capable to discover a customer’s underlying issue by actively listening. Able to identify the non-complex solution, and explain the solution to the customer.
- Capable for Alternative Positioning. Able to utilize customer information to position available options and achieve mutually beneficial resolution outcomes.
- Actively champion for the customers’ issues and when it is possible work on their behalf to achieve resolution. Able to recommend solutions that are consistent with company policy guidelines and that also maximize benefits to the customer.
- Practice Personality “Flexing”, good ability to identify customers’ personalities and adapt accordingly to create a low-effort interaction.
- Basic overall knowledge of respective Business Unit’s products, services and industry
- Show good stress resilience
- Effectively works in Team
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Has required Language skills, strong communication skills in general
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Accounts Receivable ClerkMoncton, NB, Canada
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: Moncton, NB
Contract: 1 year with possibility of extension
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including:
Kelly Services is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than half a million people annually.
Please do not contact the local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services, Global Talent Solutions.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Reference ID: CA762CRM000255
Date Posted: 17/05/2019