- Provides a high level of client service in work space rentals.
- Proven ability to handle detailed tasks such as but not limited to, setting up meeting rooms, taking details from clients, ordering food for customer events, making sure meeting rooms are cleaned and ready for the client.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and planning skills, with the ability to prioritize work as needed.
- Draft, proofread and type a wide range contracts, agreements and invoices.
- Follow up with clients for payment if needed.
- Prospecting and selling meeting space in a very positive work environment.
- Excellent proofreading, spelling and grammar skills in both French and English (Required).
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications; MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook; typing and social media.
- Two to five years of customer service/sales experience preferred.
- Must have confidence, an outgoing personality and enjoy working with the community.
Bilingual Customer Service CoordinatorMoncton, NB, Canada
Our client, a well-established local business has a permanent opportunity for a Bilingual Customer Service Coordinator for their Moncton location. If you have a flair for amazing customer service and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a very professional client focused environment, this role is for you!
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send your resume to:
About Kelly Services:
Kelly Services, a Fortune 500 company, a trusted pioneer of the staffing industry since 1946, offers fulfilling employment to over 750,000 employees annually. Temporary, Temp to Perm and Permanent job opportunities are available in such areas as Office Services, Accounting/Finance, Light Industrial, IT, Marketing, Science and Call Centre. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our winning team today!
Reference ID: CA7412VM000043
Date Posted: 11/07/2019