- Participate in the management of occupational health in collaboration with the occupational physician, respecting confidentiality, medical ethics and legal obligations
- Ensure the correct running of the health department
- Participate in preventing work related risks with the Physician
- Ensure collective and individual training activities
- Ensure the management of medical records
- Participate in monitoring the health of the employees according to the protocols established on the site and according to the local legislation.
- Assure permanent and continuous care
- Assure treatment in case of an emergency
- Manage the health department logistics
- Pay attention to working conditions
- In case of physical or mental impairment or disability, assist employees in retaining their job.
- Organisation of health monitoring and administrative procedures
- Actively partake in training and promotion activities regarding occupational and general health (stress, nutrition, encouraging physical activity, fight against addictions, noise, etc.)
- Working with Workman’s Compensation Board (WCB)
- 3+ years in a Case Management role
- Case Management certificate would be considered an asset
- Experience in case management or training would be considered an asset
- Previous work experience with Workman’s Compensation Board (WCB) would be considered an asset
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Disability Case ManagerWaterville, Nova Scotia, Canada
We are currently seeking a Disability Case Manager working Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week for a minimum 18-month contract. This position resides in Waterville, Nova Scotia and offers competitive wages. As the successful candidate, you will have the qualifications listed below.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7311MM000054
Date Posted: 14/01/2020