- Quarterly review of the performance metrics of approximately 300 existing accounts.
- Preparing regular sales reports forecasting accurate pipeline and opportunity expansion in CRM (Salesforce).
- Ensuring clients are aware of how to best utilize the site and take advantage of their online advertising solutions.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicating to a high standard with clients at all levels of the business via meetings, phone and email.
- Build and manage key customer relationships.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to achieve business and personal goals.
- Achieving and exceeding account retention, and revenue growth goals.
- Maintains strong knowledge of new and existing product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understands current competitive conditions within the marketplace.
- 3+ years in Account Management/Inside Sales, or related experience.
- B2B Sales Experience within the SMB/corporate sector.
- Polished Sales Skills – Needs qualification, cultivating relationships, negotiating/closing business, objection handling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven with a strong work ethic and time organizational skills
- Outcome oriented - not reactionary; articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Customer service driven, team player
- Experience with In Contact and Salesforce is preferred
- Background in web based advertising – SEO, and SEM, banners, web search, digital media etc.
- Understanding of the dealership based automotive business (strongly preferred)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Wage: Competitive, uncapped commissions
- Location: In office, M-F, 9-5
Inside Sales Account Manager- Fortune 500 CompanyToronto, ON, Canada
Required Skills and Experience:
Reference ID: CA760PKH000001
Date Posted: 10/10/2019