- Bilingual - French/English required
- Reviewing Credit Applications
- Clear and sort faxes/emails from the fax machine/inbox including and other miscellaneous credit department requests. Sort additional incoming faxes/emails responding to inquiries, requiring redirection to other departments, or requiring recycling.
- Check department voice-mail; pick up voice-mails several times daily and redirect or respond as required.
- Data entry of credit applications; review proof of income and bank statements and noting the application into the LOS credit system.
- Obtain bank ratings for personal and commercial credit requests: includes calling the proper bank to obtain credit information, faxing/emailing rating request to banks, entering bank rating information into LOS credit system after it is received, and providing a copy to the Credit Analyst responsible for the deal.
- Filing files personal and commercial credit applications in compliance with record retention guidelines.
- Use Shaw and Lemans systems to obtain previous vehicle ratings or information for lease/loan inquiries.
- Bilingual (French & English) required
- High School Diploma; a College or University degree preferred but not required
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service required (Finance and Call center experience is an asset)
- Ability to communicate with dealers, co-workers, managers and staff from other departments in a clear, professional, collaborative manner regarding their own and other Credit Analysts¿ deals.
- This position requires multitasking, prioritizing and properly analyzing every credit application
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule (As early as 8:30 am and as late as 10:00 p.m.) Some Saturdays will be included.
- Proficiency with MS applications Exposure to a variety of software programs and advanced keyboarding skills are required.
- Location: Headquarter of Nissan Canada Inc. through Kelly Services, Mississauga, close to Highway 401 & 427 (accessible by Public Transportation)
- Long-Term Ongoing Assignment
- Hourly rate $23/hr + 4% Vacation Pay + Eligible Statutory Holiday Pay + Vehicle Purchase Plan + Kelly Services Benefits Available
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our employee website myKelly.ca
Bilingual Credit Investigator, Nissan CanadaMississauga, ON, Canada
Billingual Credit Investigator / Credit Reviewer, Nissan Canada (through Kelly Services)
Are you an outgoing, hardworking and results driven individual? How would you like the opportunity to work for an award winning automotive company which fully respects each individual potential? If so, Kelly Services is proud to present an excellent opportunity in Credit at Nissan Canada, the most innovative and exciting automotive company worldwide. Do not hesitate, APPLY NOW!
We’re currently looking for a Bilingual Credit Investigator to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario.
This role will be responsible entering credit application data for the credit department in preparation for credit adjudication by a Credit Analyst. They will assist Credit Analysts by gathering and/or entering back-up documents or information and obtaining additional information required by the Analyst.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
Great Perks, Vehicle Purchase Plan available, Benefits Available, Gym on Site, Subsidized Cafeteria, warm and friendly environment
The applicants are asked to submit electronics copies of their resume by clicking on APPLY ONLINE/NOW.
Only applicants with the skill sets that we are looking will be contacted. Please, NO PHONE CALLS about this job!
We are looking forward to review your applications and bringing you on board our team of experts. We invite you also to visit our website www.kellyservices.ca to view other job opportunities and our branch locator.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA762CEM000210
Date Posted: 07/10/2019