- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
SAP/Systems Master Data Analyst (Intermediate)- CalgaryCalgary, AB, Canada
• Perform timely data entry of Equipment and Maintenance Program information in SAP’s Plant Maintenance module;
• Ensure data standards are adhered to;
• Work with multi-disciplinary Program teams and our key support organizations, to ensure alignment of Safety, Health and Engineering work directives into Work Order generation for work executed across the field organization;
• Identify SAP master-data issues, make recommendations and implement solutions to optimize processes and procedures;
• Leverage existing organizational processes and procedures, and work to ensure continuous improvement;
• Participate in the enhancement process for SAP improvements, notably for business requirements gathering and user acceptance testing;
Duties: Performs intermediate to advanced data entry duties. Can support multiple data entry tasks in SAP using LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench) and other data upload tools. Involved in managing confidential and sensitive information. Will be requested to provide guidance to staff once they have a solid background in the work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong analytical, problem-solving abilities;
• Ability and commitment to work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment, including supporting other peers;
• Ability to prioritize and effectively manage numerous complex assignments and processes several simultaneously;
• Knowledge of oil & gas field operating facilities equipment, SAP Plant Maintenance module, and related maintenance best practices within industry;
• Post-secondary program at a college, university, technical institute, or certification in a recognized trade;
• Minimum 2 to 4 years of SAP Plant Maintenance experience;
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel;
• Must have hands-on experience in managing master data in SAP Plant Maintenance;
• SAP Quality Management (QM), Material Management (MM) and Power BI experience is considered an asset.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume in Word format to: petra.dubnyk@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000795
Date Posted: 28/11/2019