- Electrical Technician diploma, or 5 years related experience
- Quality Assurance (QA/QC) experience in a manufacturing/production facility
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and meet deadlines
- Experience working with fiber optics would be considered an asset
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical, optical & fluid principals and procedures is considered an asset
- Testing products and components
- Final testing and technical inspections of products
- Documenting jobs and maintaining records
- Troubleshooting and reporting technical malfunctions/failures
- Reporting/documenting discrepancies
- Adhering to shipping schedules
Quality Assurance InspectorDartmouth, NS, Canada
Kelly Services is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Inspector (QA/QC Technician) for our client in Dartmouth, NS. The Quality Assurance Inspector (QA/QC Technician) is responsible for final testing, verification and technical inspection of company products pre-shipment in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm
Security clearances will be required for this position
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals, and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7311MM000051
Date Posted: 20/11/2019