- Langley BC work location
- Partners with key business and Legal stakeholders to ensure successful contract completion. Regional liaison to Corporate Legal on routine legal matters.
- Performs comprehensive review of the large volume of legal documents that come through the Region
- Documents include purchase orders, master service agreements, non-disclosure agreements and bids
- Ensures a robust contract review that complies with company policies and requirements
- Identifies, tracks, and works with others to interpret contract issues
- Facilitates contract review sessions with internal stakeholders and customers to negotiate acceptable terms
- Works with sales team to create risk summaries of non-compliant contracts
- Presents summaries to management for approval
- Monitors and communicates contract status to Sales and Service Departments
- Leverages experience of contract administrators throughout the North American Distributors
- Documents and shares learnings
- Draws on other contract administrators’ experiences to enhance the success of Regional contract reviews
- Trains Region on company policies and requirements
- Coordinates responses to demand letters, subpoenas and discovery requests
- Lead contact for Regional corporate governance issues
- Contract Management – Oversees the maintenance of contract database. Prioritizes and juggles a large volume of documents. Manages contract process from contract receipt through routing for signatures and final distribution.
- Scope Management – Adopts and enforces contract review policies set forth by Corporate Legal
- Stakeholder Management and Communication - Identifies, engages and manages stakeholders at many levels of the company and across many functions. Overcomes obstacles and resistance among Regional stakeholders. Effectively stratifies stakeholder needs and creates and executes communications plans to fit the unique needs of each type of stakeholder.
- Cross-Functional Knowledge - Understands the detailed work in multiple cross-functional areas; engages these groups as necessary to determine contract compliance.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to multi-task
- Ability to relate to all levels of the organization and work effectively with all employee groups
- Ability to be flexible, work efficiently, and take the initiative to accomplish work with little supervision
- Proficient at redlining in Word and Adobe
- Maintains and protects confidentiality of sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work with varying levels of the organization
- Exhibits a positive attitude and a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent Customer Support skills exhibiting a positive attitude and a high degree of professionalism
- Strong analytical, organizational, and writing skills
Contract AdministrationLangley, BC, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to have partnered with our global power generation equipment client's Langley BC location in the search for an experienced Contract Administrator. A significant amount of experience within contract review and working with legal is required. The successful candidate will own the contract processes for their Western Canada Region. This is a 12-month contract role with potential to go long-term.
Qualifications and Competencies:
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
Bachelor degree in law, business or related field; Paralegal certificate or Juris Doctorate
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Global Talent Solutions.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CKL000393
Date Posted: 01/10/2019