- Utilize Your Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Full time Permanent Position
- Competitive wages and benefits
Maintenance MillwrightWaterloo, ON, Canada
Job Title: Maintenance Millwright
The Maintenance Millwright is responsible for maintaining and improving plant equipment by
performing preventative maintenance work, troubleshooting, machine repairs/modifications and equipment changeovers.
• Responsible for working in a safe and effective manner in compliance with all applicable Federal, Provincial, local, company and facility health and safety, fire, environmental, quality and general ordinances/policies.
• Responsible for informing the appropriate supervisory or quality staff of any product that they believe will not meet customer/company specification.
• Supports company objectives of improving facility safety, product quality & manufacturing productivity while reducing costs.
• Identifies opportunities to improve the operation and maintenance of various equipment and
production systems and informs management.
• Troubleshoot production and quality issues in conjunction with operating personnel.
• Maintains various types of plant equipment by performing predictive maintenance work, preventative maintenance work, troubleshooting and machine repairs in a timely manner.
• Completes all required documentation including work orders, parts sign-outs, requisitions and quality sign-off sheets.
• Perform repairs, taking responsibility and ownership of the repair to see the job to completion within time demands
• Perform welding and machining tasks as required or assigned.
• Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems
• Troubleshoot motor control systems and perform minor electrical repairs
• Ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Licensed Millwright
• Experience with processing or high-speed packaging on a continuous production line would be an asset.
• Rotating shifts with flexibility to work weekends and overtime as required
• Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems is an asset
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and controls is an asset.
Pay Rate - $35.20 per hour
Safety shoe allowance
Health and Dental benefits
Stock purchase plan
Don’t wait! If this is the opportunity for you please forward your resume directly to email@example.com or call 1 844 812-9635 / 343 543-7220
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter, or visit us on kellyservices.ca
Category: Skilled Trades
Reference ID: CA7691MG000035
Date Posted: 10/01/2020