Data Entry ClerkStouffville, ON, Canada
Are you an experienced Data Entry Clerk that is looking for your next opportunity? Are you able to multitask and work in a fast pace environment? Are you available to start right away? If so, this role may be for you!
Kelly Services is looking for a Data Entry Clerk for a part-time, temporary opportunity at our client in Stouffville.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Entering ticket information into excel sheets
· Reconcile and review work orders
· Enter ticket information onto a ledger
· Reviewing information entered in for accuracy
· Ad hoc administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have:
· A minimum of 2 years working experience as a Data Entry Specialist
· Must be able to work a flexible shift
· Must be able to type over 60 WPM
· Proficiency working with MS Office Suites
· MUST have advanced Excel knowledge and proficiency
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
· Meticulous attention to detail
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, click the Apply button now! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly representative. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation
Reference ID: CA7611DC000110
Date Posted: 08/01/2020