- Answering incoming calls and emails from clients and advisors
- Proactively work to find and fix customer issues, resolve concerns, and coordinate with other departments as needed.
- Maintaining positive and effective relationships with customers and partners
- Process transactions on specific product lines and maintain records accurately within established standards utilizing existing technology
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize needs in stressful and rapidly changing situations and circumstances
- Phone confidence and professionalism, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented thinking with a positive attitude
- Ability to quickly learn new skills especially regarding computers
- Previous experience in customer service. Banking and insurance experience would be an asset
- Flexibility to work business hours 8am-10pm and must be comfortable working a rotating shift schedule.
Call Centre RepresentativeHalifax, NS, Canada
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for an individual with customer service experience and excellent written and oral communication skills. You can benefit from this position if you are looking for experience in the banking/insurance sector as a Call Centre Representative.
Our clients are top notch Canadian financial and insurance providers. The representative will be responsible for providing high levels of service to external and internal customers.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA769AMG000017
Date Posted: 15/05/2019