- Greater Vancouer
- Permanent Full Time
- Maintain petty cash accounts and log all outgoing disbursements
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements to find discounts that can be used to reduce invoice amounts
- Responsible for paying all sales tax on appropriate invoices and making a note of each tax payment made
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments
- Reconcile payable reports each month to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 2+ years experience in accounts payable
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
Accounts Payable SpecialistsVancouver, BC, Canada
Kelly Services is looking for experienced Accounts Payable Specialists in Vancouver, we work with esteemed clients in the industry that offer opportunities for growth, an amazing culture and competitive benefits package. The AP Specialist will maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions will be experienced in analyzing expense reports to assign payments to cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALISTS’S RESPONSIBILITIES:
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALISTS’S REQUIREMENTS:
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Specialists Role, please email your resume to Maralu.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is an award-winning pioneer in recruitment. Since founding the temp industry in 1946, Kelly has grown globally to become a provider of the world’s best workforce solutions through a comprehensive array of outsourcing, consulting and world-class staffing services.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We connect great people with great companies. #WhatsNext
Reference ID: CA7111MV000002
Date Posted: 18/03/2020