- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
Project Control- Calgary, AlbertaCalgary, AB, Canada
The Coastal GasLink Project has a Field Cost Controller career opportunity available. Reporting to the Project Cost Manager, you will support the Project by reviewing and analyzing information for cost projections and proposing recommendations. You will work closely with the project estimator and planners to ensure required improvements and developments are completed.
This position will temporarily be based in Calgary, AB until August/September 2019. The position will be on a rotational schedule to a camps in BC field locations. CGL will provide transportation to the camp locations. This position is to provide coverage for days off for Work Packages 1-4 Field Cost Analysts. Currently these positions are on a 24/6 rotation and coverage is required for the 6 days off plus 2 days travel. Support is also required for Engineering & Environments work
• Prepare monthly cost flow report;
• Create, maintain and manage cost forecasting/reporting systems to ensure accuracy and visibility of project estimates and budgets to project scope/objectives utilizing EcoSys and SAP system;
• Monitor costs and forecast in accordance to approved budgets and provide variance explanations as required;
• Review monthly project charges for accuracy and make corrections as required;
• Review and book monthly Progress Reports from Contractors for accuracy and reasonability including incurred cost and forecast;
• Review and validate data with Functional Leads for monthly cost reporting data; incurred cost, earned value and forecast;
• Provides inputs to a monthly scorecard and stage gate updates along with the monthly cost reports;
• Attend Contractor meetings as required;
• Maintain WBS structure;
• Review all invoices for reasonableness;
• Review and support the Management of Change (MOC) process;
• Work with Supply Chain to ensure all contracts are coded appropriately to the project and Project Controls T&C’s are reviewed and attached with the contract;
• Forecast costs to completion based on trends including productivity measurements, labour rate analysis, commitments, management of change, schedule impacts and material cost variance
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume in Word format to: Petra Dubnyk
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000728
Date Posted: 12/07/2019