- Permanent position
- 37h per week Monday to Friday.
- Competitive wages
- Great environment with a supportive team.
- Benefits after 3 months.
Record supplier invoices into the system after verification;
• Review and reconcile the supplier account statement;
• Prepare payments and reconcile them in the system
• Analyze the chronological age of Accounts payable, identify errors and make corrections;
• Prepare the end-of-month procedures (R&Collection);
• Prepare deposits in the accounting system;
• Support the accounting team in general operations;
• Perform any other tasks requested by the supervisor.
Technical DEC or AEC in Accounting or equivalent;
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounts payables & receivables or a similar administrative role;
• Knowledge of Excel;
• Knowledge of ERP computer systems an asset.
• Knowledge of Manufacturing and production environment;
• Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
Precision, good judgement, independence, and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to grow in a fast-paced environment and to deal well with stress;
• Show team spirit, initiative, and dynamism;
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
accounting clerk/commis comptableMontreal, QC, Canada
Kelly Services are currently looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our growing team at our location in Montréal.
Reference ID: CA7899CG000319
Date Posted: 05/06/2019