- Organizes and supports activities for a program, department or initiative.
- Performs administrative tasks in support of effort.
- Ensures coordination of activities across departments and or individuals.
- Provides general meeting support and schedule coordination.
- Provides remote PC based support for loading issues. The person would be responsible for managing the mailbox between calls.
- Primary interface for travel reservations. Work in a team environment to provide quality and consistent service to all business groups/contractors travelling to and from the site and provide general travel information.
- Maintain Personal Tracking System database including inputting traveler profiles, booking regular rotator and other travelers reservations and making changes to existing reservations/profiles. Ensure that travel processes are being adhered to for travel request submissions.
- Monitoring Camp/ Flight availability. Provide feedback to Travel Services Coordinator when necessary.
- Work with airline and camp reservation personnel to ensure accurate, complete and timely reservations. Respond to questions and queries as required
- Run various reports and provide information as required.
- Identify, provide feedback on possible areas of improvement for the travel booking service provided.
- Ability to work in a team environment, follow processes and accurately input data
- Effective communicator
- Work within time constraints and at times with minimal supervision
- Flexible to work various shift schedules
- Computer skills proficiency
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
Administrative/Business Services Coordinator IIICalgary, AB, Canada
Administrative/Business Services Coordinator
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting a highly skilled and knowledgeable Business Services Coordinator for our client in Calgary, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a full time 1-year contract. This position will be responsible for administering schedules, traveler profiles, running reports and data entry. The successful candidate can potentially supervise others as an expert in the field and have extensive previous experience.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
Skills and Qualifications
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including:
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/Job Description Business Services Coordinator.docx
Reference ID: CA762CMK000073
Date Posted: 07/01/2020