- Temporary Position
- Competitive Wage
- Opportunity to build your skills
- Loading product onto robotic cutting stations.
- Packing and assembling parts as part of a manufacturing cell
- Taking parts and materials off the equipment and performing inspections
- Use of hand tools such as rivet guns and sonic welders
- All other duties/assignments required to support internal and external customers
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to follow a step by step process consistently
- Great attention to detail
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Must be able to work on your feet for the entire shift
- Weekly pay cheque – Full time hours
- Paid vacation pay and statutory holidays
- Safe and clean work environment
- No previous experience required - just a positive attitude and a willingness to work!
- Hundreds of free training courses through our Kelly Learning Centre that you can access from home 24/7
Automotive Assembler BrantfordBrantford, ON, Canada
This opportunity is in a safe, clean, environment. If you have a positive attitude, keen listening skills
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
What's In It For You!
How to APPLY!
Apply to the ad
In Person: Kelly Services 30 Brant Ave, Brantford Ontario
Walk-in's are always welcomed 9:00am - 2:00 pm
By Telephone: 519-759-8150
Interviews are taking place immediately..... Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Please bring SIN card, 2 work related references, photo ID, resume and direct deposit information to complete the hiring process - allow for a 2 hour time commitment. Kelly employees call the office to be ready for upcoming opportunities!
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7652LM000061
Date Posted: 17/05/2019