- Direct Deposit of weekly pay
- Great Communicator
- Downtown Location
- Develop and implement recruitment and retention strategies based on in-depth understanding of available resources.
- Recruit, Pre-screen, Interview, Evaluate and Hire qualified applicants.
- High Energy fast paced environment.
- Minimum Three (3) years’ experience in a business to business, customer service and/or recruiting role.
- Client focused consultative approach to service delivery.
- Results-oriented, proactive, resourceful, sense of urgency, quality and detail-oriented.
- Proven problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Solid computer skills and aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
RecruiterSaskatoon, SK, Canada
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Reference ID: CA7911GL000434
Date Posted: 10/03/2020