- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Educate prospects and clients about TouchBistro products and services through presentations and product demonstrations in-person
- Foster relationships with business partner counterparts who sell and support complementary applications and services to point of sale systems serving the restaurant industry in your territory
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through TouchBistro sales tools (Salesforce)
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing
- Generate a high volume of sales related activities including demo presentations and proposals
- Perform all aspects of selling professionally including: prospecting, approaching, presenting, handling objections, closing and follow-up
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position TouchBistro to win
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features
- Knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the client regarding local competition and product/service needs
- Provide ongoing feedback from restaurant principles to Sales Operations and Product Marketing teams as well as aid in identifying new market opportunities
- Assist Finance in resolving accounts receivable issues
- Meet and Exceed sales revenue and booking goals and overall objectives
- BA/BS degree required
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Minimum of 2+ years experience selling product solutions
- Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM is strongly desired
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, creative, flexible
Account Executive - Outside Sales/Vancouver/PermanentVancouver, BC, Canada
Our client, an award winning software company that developed iPad Point of Sale system for restaurants, is seeking a 'Account Executive - Outside Sales' for their Vancouver location:
As an Account Executive - Outside Sales, you will be selling our iPad-based point of sale solution to restaurateurs in Vancouver and surrounding areas in British Columbia. From cold calling on prospects to conducting in-person demos of the POS software, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle. This outside sales role focuses heavily on providing prospective clients a deep understanding of the company’s product and service to turn qualified leads into deals. In addition, this individual will also communicate benefits and feature as appropriate and relevant to the client. The role requires strong sales, customer satisfaction, and technical skills to successfully communicate with clients and other departments.
Your day-to-day will look like:
Kelly Services is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than half a million people annually.
Please do not contact the local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services, Global Talent Solutions.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Category: Computers - Software
Reference ID: CA7177MM000022
Date Posted: 09/06/2019