- Provide administrative support to a department or individual, specifically in document coordination and control
- Typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences
- Sorting/distributing mail and data entry
- Ordering Stationary and supplies
- Document control (revision and version control)
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- High school diploma, post secondary education would be preferred
- Minimum of 4 progressive, related experience in various aspects of Office Administration
- Understand document control and revision for drawings and documents within a database (difference between a version and revision control, etc.)
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong Data Entry skills with high proficiency in MS Office (excel, word, etc)
- Working knowledge of FileShare, SharePoint, Bluebeam Revu and scanning of documents/ drawings using printers/plotters
- Familiar with Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Vault, Design Review and TrueView
Office Assistant/Document ControllerEdmonton, AB, Canada
At Kelly Services, we believe in relationships, not transactions. We strive to bring you the BEST opportunity in the market. Currently we have an exciting opportunity opened up in Edmonton AB - Office Assistant/Document Controller. You will be working for one of the world's recognized energy delivery companies.
Please note the position is for a contract role for the new year 12 months contract
Contract start date: Feb 6, 2020 - Feb 8, 2021
Deadline for Candidate Submission: Wednesday Jan 15. 2019
What Will You Do?
What Do We Offer?
*Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. *
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA762CQG000024
Date Posted: 08/01/2020