- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Creates and maintains product labels and accompanying documentation for artwork commercialization process.
- Works with Commercial and Regulatory Affairs staff to create labels and approved regulatory components as part of commercialization process for new products
- Responds to rapidly changing priorities according to business needs.
- Uses excellent communication skills and represents the company to internal customers in a professional manner.
- Develops product labels, while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Assists with other administrative tasks as required.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in proof-reading, data entry and managing a large number of labels.
- Fast and accurate typing and advanced formatting skills.
- Ability to type 70+ words per minute.
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on an individual self-directed basis or as part of a team.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Senior Administrative Assistant - Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
Labelling Specialist Role:
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume in Word to: Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CBS000041
Date Posted: 08/06/2019