- ASIC validation
Electrical EngineerVancouver, BC, Canada
Seeking electrical engineers who are interested in ASIC validation. The candidates will become part of a debug/validation team ensuring that new ASICs meet the design requirements for Intel's leading-edge storage products.
This CW will be a backfill and form part of one of the five teams on site that make up the Validation Team. These teams are made up of firmware & hardware engineers, lab technicians & support staff.
- Real time “bare-metal” C/C++ programming
- Firm understanding of how hardware works & how to program it
Key Tasks include:
• Analyzing new ASIC designs written in Verilog and creating viable test strategies.
• Writing “C/C++” and Python Code to implement test cases
• Debug of new designs with state-of-the art lab test equipment
• A graduate with a bachelors or masters degree in Electrical or Computer Systems Engineering, or related concentration
• Knowledge of the “C/C++” programming language
• Knowledge of the Python Scripting language
• Knowledge of typical lab equipment: Oscilloscopes, Logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, power supplies, etc.
• Good oral and written communication skills. This job requires the ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within [xx] hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA762CJD000582
Date Posted: 27/11/2019