- Ensure compliance for all company policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Must take a proactive stance in all aspect of Safety, Quality, Environment, equipment and be a participative and value-added team member.
- Builders attach all components of the products with power tools. Should be flexible to jump in and help with strapping
- Strapping – find correct length of strap, learn and master how to attach the straps with the rivet tool provided
- Must perform duties as assigned in a safe manner, as prescribed by Standard Work Instructions and SOP, and maintain a clean and safe work area
- Must be willing and able to learn and assist in various roles in the assembly department
- Some knowledge of 5S or good manufacturing practices for Continuous Improvements.
- Must be able to maintain throughput goals once train on jobs throughout the department
- Maintain daily product quota is a must and to report all deficiencies within the product
- High School Education/ Diploma
- Previous Assembly experience an asset
- Must be flexible to work over time hours
- Strong communication skills to work in a team environment
- Bonus structure
- Excellent culture
- Benefits after 3 months
- Attendance Bonus
- Straight day shift
- On a bus route
AssemblerKitchener, ON, Canada
Our client in has an immediate opening for an experienced permanent full time Assembler to join their dynamic team in Kitchener.
How to apply:
Email your resume to 7650 @kellyservices.com Subject line: Assembler
Apply through Indeed or on our website www.kellyservices.ca
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7650CV000056
Date Posted: 03/10/2019