- Schedule & hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, 40 hours/week
- Location: Downtown Halifax
- Duration: 30 days
- Start date: Immediately
- Post-secondary diploma in a Business or Office Administrative course or equivalent in related work experience (Minimum 1 year)
- Favourable Criminal check & Credit Check
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, this knowledge will be tested
- Ability to work in a minimally supervised environment
- Ability to learn and work with new databases
- Ability to multi-task
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Administration SupportHalifax, NS, Canada
We at Kelly Services are currently seeking Administrative Assistant's to work with our client in Downtown Halifax. This position will be a full time, temporary assignment for 30 days.
Why Kelly Services?
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Reference ID: CA7311JL000034
Date Posted: 09/07/2019