- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Provides administrative support to management or a team.
- Work will include, general duties such as budget assistance, managing team requests for travel, meeting room bookings, timesheet/expense entry, systems support, staff changes, manage team correspondence, and other secretarial duties.
- Utilizes many different systems from word processing, spreadsheets, SAP and other software used by the business Decision Making: Makes decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures or polices and up to those within authorized limits.
- Performs intermediate to advanced secretarial duties.
- Supports more than 1 person and will manage work through exercising judgment in approach on more complex and confidential work.
- Involved in managing employee records and higher responsibility with department budget.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Administrative Assistant - Stettler ABStettler, AB, Canada
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume in Word to: Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CBS000031
Date Posted: 14/05/2019