- Handle recruiting activity, predominantly a mix of external hires, internal moves and contractor conversions.
- Partner with TA team members, Hiring Managers, HR counterparts and all candidates.
- Craft attractive & compliant external job adverts from the job descriptions shared by Hiring Managers.
- Conduct job launch meeting with Hiring Manager/Human Resource Manager, set process & communication expectations.
- Utilize sourcing channels, job boards and social media.
- Use active candidate pipeline to identify top talent for your specific open roles and track through Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Interview and evaluate candidates to qualify them for the role, in person or via phone, collecting any required documentation.
- Can handle the verbal offer process.
- Act on feedback from all parts to improve the customer experience.
- Assess performance metrics and understand Business targets & personal performance.
- Help support the client’s diversity initiatives & strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company.
- Ensure Local country knowledge of staffing & process compliance is followed.
- Learn about & understand your business/function/region.
- Able to join TA-led projects, provide input, act as Subject Matter Expert and move forward on actions allocated.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3+ years of experience in recruiting.
- Willing to work in Bromont, Quebec.
- Seek understanding of sourcing processes and techniques, utilizes Boolean searches to find passive candidates.
- Build a basic list of passive and qualified leads. Work with team members of a talent team to improve pipelining capabilities.
- Gather market data and landscape for the Hiring Manager.
- Discern and understand your own role in team and in relationship to your function & Recognize collaborative behavior and participate in collaborative activities.
- Accept team membership and identify with team goals.
- Systematically break problems into component parts, identify a successful solution and quantify the associated risks/outcomes of the solution & prioritize actions to solve problems.
- Build rapport and relationships with peers, recognize how confidence and assertiveness help in completing tasks/projects, exemplify a positive attitude, articulate opinions and present clear rationale, receive feedback in a constructive and positive way.
- Actively initiate projects with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Bilingual Sourcing SpecialistBromont, QC, Canada
Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist \Sourcing Specialist III
Kelly Services is looking for a Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our client’s dynamic team in Bromont, QC for a 1-year full time contract (remote position except for the training period). You will be responsible for a 'wing to wing' recruitment process, including but not limited to: compliant job postings, job launch, sourcing, phone screens, assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback, conveying compensation expectations and offer extension. In addition, you will also coordinate recruiting process activities with key partners, hiring/closing candidates, and understand the full recruitment life cycle Quebec Region.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist.docx
Reference ID: CA762CMK000058
Date Posted: 06/11/2019