- Organize meetings
- Coordinate with vendors to get quotes
- Create purchase orders
- Putting together spreadsheets
- Ordering product from fulfilment centre
- Buying product for retail stores
- Picking up and dropping off items to storage warehouse
- Organizing and cataloguing storage room
- Data checks for budget purposes
- Downloading creative assets
- Assembling product and setting up displays for promotions
- 1-2 years’ Marketing experience or diploma a strong asset
- Attention to detail is essential for success in this position
- Flexible schedule to work
- Experienced with assembling products
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
Marketing AssistantMarkham, ON, Canada
Do you want to work for an Global organization while expanding your experience? Are you an experienced Marketing Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced role? Are you able to work on multiple projects while still achieving top results? If so, Kelly Services has the position for you!
Our client in Markham has an immediate need for an Marketing Assistant on a temporary basis!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Marketing Assistant position is a great opportunity for someone that is ready to take the next step in their career and is interested in working for a highly respected organization with a strong corporate culture.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, click the Apply button now! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly representative. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA7611DC000101
Date Posted: 07/11/2019